Owing to our sixteen years of industry understanding and domain experience, we have been known amongst the prime manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Ammonium Chloride that is highly soluble in water. Our offered salt is processed under most favourable condition by the team of our deft professionals. Known as the flavouring agent in certain liquorice, this chloride has its applications in metal work, food industry, chemical laboratory and allied appliances. Besides, this Ammonium Chloride is provided at affordable prices to the clients.
Assay (On Dry Basis)
98.0 % (Min. On Dry Basis)
4 to 5
0.5 % Max.
Sulphate as Ammonium Sulphate
0.1 % Max.
Metal insoluble in water
0.1 % Max.
- Accurate composition
- Precise pH value
- Longer shelf life
- Free from adulteration
Applications of Ammonium Chloride:
- Ammonium Chloride is a white crystalline salt that is the key ingredient in fertilizers proving essential nitrogen, mostly in crops of rice and wheat in Asia. It is also used in making of safety matches and fireworks.
- The metal processing companies make its use as a flux for making metals that have to be galvanized, tin coated or soldered.
- In medical industry, Ammonium Chloride is used as a systemic acidifying agent in metabolic alkalosis treatment and as a expectorant in medicine for cough.
- The food processing companies makes its use as a food additive as well as yeast nutrient in the making of bread. It can also be used as a feed supplement for cattle and an ingredient in nutritive media for yeasts and many microorganisms.
- Many consumer products, like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, facial cleanser, hair color, bleach, baht oils, etc., have ammonium chloride.
- Ammonium Chloride is also an ionic compound, which makes it ideal for usage as electrolyte in dry cell batteries.
- It is also used in etching for manufacturing printed circuits.
- The other application of this inorganic compound include fire extinguishing, and as curing agent in formaldehyde-based adhesives.